Awards for Chianti Classico Extra Virgin Olive Oil

We are in the final in the Leone D'oro, Logo and Ercole Olivario 2020-2021 awards with our EVO Chianti Classico DOP

The oil everyone's talking about! Also in 2021 the Chianti Classico DOP extra virgin olive oil from Frantoio Grevepesa reached the final in several international competitions. Among these highly prestigious competitions are the Golden Lion, Ercole Olivario and Lodo. Our Chianti Classico DOP EVO oil is made exclusively with olives from the hills of ...

We are in the final in the Leone D'oro, Logo and Ercole Olivario 2020-2021 awards with our EVO Chianti Classico DOP Read More »

Let's talk about Chianti Classico DOP Oil

DESCRIPTION Chianti Classico DOP extra virgin olive oil is obtained from the fruits of the olive tree of the Leccino, Frantoio, Correggiolo and Moraiolo varieties, which must be present in the olive groves, alone or jointly, in a quantity of not less than 80%. For the remaining 20% ​​there may be olive trees of three other varieties among those specified in the specification. Below …

Let's talk about Chianti Classico DOP Oil Read More »

Extra virgin Olive Oil Tuscany Grevepesa in pouch

How to choose the right EVO oil for you

How do you choose a quality extra virgin olive oil? There are no universal laws, but there are suggestions for choosing an EVO oil suitable for the dishes you want to cook. Usually extra virgin olive oil is combined by similarity of flavors. This means that delicate foods should be combined with light fruity oils, while tasty foods with medium fruity oils ...

How to choose the right EVO oil for you Read More »

The beneficial properties of high quality extra virgin olive oil in the Mediterranean diet.

Extra virgin olive oil is the only condiment that really guarantees us health benefits because it is rich in substances that promote metabolism and reduce bad cholesterol. These healthful characteristics of the oil have also been certified by science. EVO oil can also be used for cooking taking care not to exceed the temperature corresponding to the point of ...

The beneficial properties of high quality extra virgin olive oil in the Mediterranean diet. Read More »

How to choose a high quality extra virgin olive oil?

There are 6 basic rules for choosing a quality EVOO. Rule N ° 1: THE price Beware of low-cost oils: the production of extra virgin olive oil requires expertise in the field, care in the selection of the olives, professionalism in the process of extracting the oil obtained solely with mechanical procedures. Rule N ° 2: The Bottle Light accelerates ...

How to choose a high quality extra virgin olive oil? Read More »